Are you at a loss when it comes to planning your Yoga classes? Do you want to build dynamic and creative sequences that keep your students coming back for more?
The order and timing of poses have everything to do with how your students feel during and after your yoga class. Learn to sequence your classes to leave your students feeling balanced and energized.
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- How NOT to memorize your sequence
- How to teach to the room: beginners to advanced practitioners
- How to design classes that are unique to you
- How to adjust your expectations
If you are a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance, you will receive 3 Contact Hours of Continuing Education.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
4558 E Broadway Blvd. #102 (Broadway/Swan, Midstar Plaza, next to Broadway Pizza Cafe)
$50 if registered by February 16
$75 if registered after February 16
Space is limited to 10 participants.
THIS COURSE IS FULL! CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE OFFERINGS.
Deepening the Practice
- Yin Poses & Practice
- Pranayama (breath work)
- Energy Anatomy
- Overview of Meridian System
- Practical Applications of Yin Yoga
Saturday, January 26 & Sunday, January 27, 2019