YogaCise: A Dynamic Chair Yoga Class for EveryBody
Join E-RYT500 Yoga Teacher and Trainer, Kristy Harvey, for YogaCise, a FUN and energetic Chair Yoga class like you've never experienced before!
Combining moves from Yoga, Ballet Barre, Jazz Dance, and Martial Arts, this class is designed to get you moving and grooving to great music. While about 75% of the class is seated in a chair, we will be standing for the other 25%. Class includes mindfulness and breath work.
YogaCise is appropriate for all ages, shapes, sizes, abilities, and fitness levels. It is truly a class for EVERY body. The movements are easy and gentle, but we will SWEAT!
All are welcome, especially beginners! No experience necessary. No equipment needed. Chairs will be provided. You may wish to bring a folded blanket to sit on for extra cushioning on the chair.
Reservations are required. No walk-ins. No cash at the door. Space is limited to 8 people, so please reserve your spot now.
For everyone's safety, we will be observing 6' distance between chairs. Face masks required for unvaccinated individuals throughout the class.
ONE DAY ONLY!
Monday, September 6, 2021
9:00 - 10:00 AM
4558 E Broadway Blvd. #102
(Mid-Star Plaza, next to Broadway Pizza Cafe)
Space is limited to 8 participants, so Reserve Your Spot now.