Thai Massage 12 Month Membership
Make regular Thai Massage part of your self-care plan in 2022 with a 12-month membership!
With 12 pre-paid sessions, you can schedule all of your sessions at once with priority scheduling, share sessions with your family and friends, and receive unlimited additional sessions at the Member Rate once you've used your initial 12 sessions. Membership makes sessions affordable so that you can get the services you need on a regular basis to maintain optimal wellness.
Benefits of Regular Thai Massage:
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Improved circulation
- Better sleep
- Reduced pain
- Headache relief
- Stress reduction
- Eases anxiety
- Increases energy
- 12 Thai Massage sessions (all sessions are 75 minutes) to be used at your convenience within 12 months of purchase.
- Unlimited additional Thai Massage sessions at Member Rate of $45 for 75 minutes after you've used your 12 pre-paid sessions. Member Rate expires at the end of the 12 month period from initial purchase date.
- Extend your session/s by adding enhancements at Member Rates. Enhancements to choose from: Foot Soak and Sugar Foot Scrub, Hot Towel Foot Massage, Thai Foot Massage, Acupressure, Sound Healing, Yoga Nidra Meditation.
Other membership benefits:
- One membership covers the entire household. Share with your spouse/partner, children over the age of 10, or other family members.
- You may gift up to 2 of your pre-paid sessions to someone who is not a family member or does not live in your household.
- Unlimited Additional Thai Massage sessions at the Member Rate of $45 for 75 minutes applies to the entire household.
- Priority scheduling. Book all 12 of your pre-paid sessions up front. No penalty for rescheduling any appointments as long as you provide 24 hours notice of appointment change or cancellation. Members have the ability to bump non-members from the schedule if the member requests a time that is previously booked by a non-member.
- All 12-month memberships are paid in full. Membership remains in effect until the last day of the month 12 months from purchase date. Example, memberships purchased on March 5th will remain in effect until March 31st of the following year.
- Membership does NOT automatically renew. If you wish to renew your membership, you'll repeat this entire process when you are ready to renew.
- No refunds on memberships. Memberships are transferrable. In the event that you no longer wish to receive Thai Massage sessions, you may transfer your remaining membership to another person at no charge. You will no longer have Membership status and will not receive special Member pricing or benefits. Transferring a membership does not extend the membership. Original expiration date remains in effect.
- Use, Gift, or Lose your sessions within your membership term. If your membership expires with unused sessions available, those unused sessions expire with the membership. You'll receive an update by e-mail or phone call three months prior to your expiration date to make a plan to either schedule yourself or gift your remaining sessions to others so that you do not lose them.
- Cancellation / No Show Policy: Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Less than 24 hour notice or No Show results in forfeit of one pre-paid session. If you have no remaining pre-paid sessions, you will be billed for the amount of the session at the Member Rate of $45.
- Late Arrival: If you are late for your appointment, you will receive the remainder of your session time. If the therapist is late for your appointment, you will receive your full appointment time and a voucher for a free enhancement at your next appointment.