Thai Foot Massage Training
Thai Bodywork Focused Training for the FEET
Learn how to give the BEST foot massage to relieve stress and tension in the feet, which effectively relaxes the entire body. Add these techniques to an existing yoga class or other therapeutic session or use them as a stand-alone treatment.
Thai Yoga Bodywork combines elements of massage, yoga, and acupressure. It works to clear blockages in your body by applying a healing touch to the affected pressure points. The technique of massage and stretching releases tension in the limbs and muscles promoting relief from pain and improvement in flexibility. Once these blockages are removed, energy will flow freely in your body. Energy that flows freely will improve ailments and increase your overall physical and mental health.
This workshop is for anyone who would like to learn the art of Thai Foot Massage. Foot massage promotes healthy circulation, increases foot and ankle mobility and flexibility, and helps relieve pain associated with plantar fasciitis and other foot issues.
This training includes massage techniques as well as acupressure techniques using the Thai Massage Stick.
This treatment can be offered as a stand-alone service or added to yoga classes, Thai Massage / bodywork / energy work sessions, or other modalities. You will be able to give a 45 -60 minute foot massage after completion of this training.
This course is for anyone who:
- wants to be able to offer a Thai Foot Massage session for friends, loved ones, or clients
- Yoga Teachers who want to add a new modality to their offerings
- Yoga Teachers looking for Continuing Education hours through Yoga Alliance
No prior experience is necessary.
6 Continuing Education hours available for yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance.
(4 in person + 2 hours recorded)
You will learn:
- Benefits of Giving and Receiving Thai Massage
- Thai Massage Techniques for the Feet + Wise Owl Wellness' Happy Feet Protocol (Foot Soak, Sugar Foot Scrub, Thai Foot Massage, and Acupressure)
- Applications of Thai Foot Massage (How to fit Thai Foot Massage into your practice, yoga classes, or other healing sessions)