Nurture: A Virtual Soothing Self-Care Retreat
How are you holding up, Dear One?
How's your Self-Care these days? Could you use a little nurturing?
This virtual retreat will lift you up and get you on your way to feeling cared for, energized, and completely nurtured.
Wednesday, August 12 - Sunday, August 16, 2020
How does a virtual retreat work?
We have all felt the frustration of not being able to travel right now. Thankfully, we have the technology that allows us to bring a nurturing retreat into your home during a time when you are unable to come to us. Just because we are not physically occupying the same space does not diminish the benefits you'll receive from the practices, activities, and insights we will share together.
Our retreat destination is a Private Facebook Group where you will have unlimited lifetime access to all the livestream yoga and meditation classes, recipes, and activities along with daily support during the retreat.
We'll use ZOOM for our Day 1 Happy Hour and Check-In, so that we can all participate in lively conversation, venting of frustrations, and sharing of joy! We will use ZOOM for our Day 5 Sangha (Sharing Circle) to seal all of our practices and close our retreat together.
- Stress Assessment (will be sent out prior to the start of the retreat)
- Welcome Happy Hour Zoom
- Daily yoga and mindful movement practices
- Daily Self-Care Activities with complete instructions
- Recipes for delicious nurturing snacks and smoothies (shopping list will be sent prior to the start of the retreat)
- Daily Journal Prompts for reflection
- Care package that contains everything you'll need for the Daily Self-Care Activities. It will be physically mailed to you, so the last day to reserve your spot is August 6 to make sure we allow enough time for you to receive your Care Package.
- Private Facebook Group for retreat participants that you will have unlimited lifetime access to so that you can revisit the movement classes and other materials any time you want! You can also stay in touch with the other retreat participants to encourage and support each other.
LIVE Class Schedule*:
- Evening Happy Hour and Check In
- AM - Energizing Yoga with Pam
- PM - Mellow Flow Yoga with Kristy
- AM - Energizing Nia Dance with Kristy
- PM - 90 minute Yin Yoga with Pam
- AM - Strong Yoga with Pam
- PM - 90 minute Candlelight Restorative Yoga + Yoga Nidra with Kristy
- AM - Morning Meditation with Pam
- Sangha (Sharing Circle)
*Times will be announced prior to the start of the retreat. All live activities will be in Arizona/Pacific Coast Time. Please make note if you are joining us from a different time zone. Daily prompts and Self-Care activities will be posted throughout the days in the Private Facebook Group.
What happens if you miss a LIVE session either on Facebook or Zoom?
Of course we want to be able to interact with you in real time, but we understand that LIFE happens, and sometimes you might not be able to make it to the live session. Don't worry! We will save the recordings of all the movement classes and learning sessions in our Private Facebook Group. The Zoom sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the group after the fact. You will have the ability to go back and watch (or re-watch) as many times as you want!
Nurture: A Virtual Self-Care Retreat is presented by:
Step Into Your Dharma, Radiant Spirit Yoga, and Wise Owl Wellness
Pamela Ronstadt, Owner of Radiant Spirit Yoga & Kristy Harvey, Owner of Wise Owl Wellness
$108 before August 4
$125 after August 4
We have room for 12 participants. The last day to enroll is August 6th to ensure your Care Package arrives prior to the start of the retreat.