On the Ball Program - Payment Plan Deposit
Learn how to get a full-body workout using a Stability Ball. Certification to teach On the Ball classes is available upon completion of the program. 40 hours of Continuing Education available for yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance. You do NOT have to be a yoga teacher to enroll.
Here's what to expect over the course of 12 weeks:
- Over 100 tutorials are already recorded and waiting for you to explore on the website.
LIVE ZOOM Sessions
- Weekly LIVE ZOOM session with demo, practice, questions, and discussion
- For practice between our LIVE sessions
- Manual with photos
- Workout Planning Template
- Private Facebook Group for continued support and learning
Payment plan details:
Cost of the program is $400. If choosing the payment plan option, a $100 non-refundable deposit is due at enrollment. The remaining $300 may be split into equal monthly payments of $100.
*NOTE: Wise Owl Wellness never turns anyone away due to inability to pay. If this payment plan does not work with your budget, but you are eager to enroll and learn, please do not hesitate to contact us to request a different payment plan that makes sense for you. We believe that money should not be the reason you do not participate in our offerings. Where there's a will, there's a way. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.