Explore the wonders of the White Sands with Kristy Harvey and Jordan Coulthard.
RE-CHARGE with the energy of the white gypsum sand at the White Sands National Monument located in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
White gypsum is synonymous with Selenite, a crystal associated with re-energizing the crown chakra. Gypsum helps shift feelings of being stuck and stagnated. It removes procrastination and perceived obstacles. Gypsum helps us in move through times of growth and personal development by offering balance, stability, and grounding. This stone offers mental clarity to provide a foundation of focus and calm.
Join us for a transformational experience May 4 - 6, 2023.
Depart May 4th at 9:00 AM
Return May 6th by 5:00 PM
- Ground transportation (departing from and returning to Tucson, AZ)
- Lodging for 2 nights at a historic (haunted) lodge and retreat cabin
- 6 meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners) + snacks and non-alcoholic beverages - Meals will be Anti-Inflammatory with Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
- Full Moon Hike at White Sands National Monument led by a local guide
- Petroglyph Hike at Three Rivers Petroglyph Site with over 20,000 recorded petroglyphs!
- White Sands Adventure Afternoon including optional hikes, sledding down the sand dunes, Thai Massage on the Dunes, Meditation with Crystal Singing Bowls, or just time to relax and take in the wonder of the White Sands
- Cinco de Mayo Dinner Party
- Pistachio Farm Tour including The World's Largest Pistachio
- Visit to the Alameda Park Zoo
- Nature trails through the Lincoln National Forest
- Free time to relax and enjoy the amenities of the historic lodge
- King Room in Retreat Cabin with Spa Tub (already booked)
- Queen Bed in shared suite in Retreat Cabin with Spa Tub (2 available)
- King Bed in shared suite in Retreat Cabin with Spa Tub (already booked)
- Queen Bed in shared room in historic lodge main building (2 available)
Your Retreat Leaders:
- Kristy Harvey, CEO of Wise Owl Wellness, LLC, has over 16 years of experience leading yoga, meditation, and therapeutic dance. She is a practitioner and trainer in Yoga and Thai Massage.
- Jordan Coulthard is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Adventure Guide who loves to combine his love of bodywork and therapeutic healing with the great outdoors.
- Cancel before April 1st = Full Refund = $100 Administrative Fee
- Cancel after April 2nd = No Refunds. You may transfer your spot to another person or receive credit toward a future retreat or a gift card to use with Wise Owl Wellness.