Online Restorative Yoga Level I Certification
In the words of Restorative Yoga Guru, Judith Hansen Lasater, "we work hard in our lives, and while we might sleep, we rarely take time to rest."
Restorative yoga poses help us relax and rest deeply and completely, benefiting the body’s organ systems. Restorative Yoga helps reduce blood pressure, eases muscle tension, increases energy, and improves immune function.
Restorative Yoga can create balance, nurture inner quiet, and renew energy to help you create deeply transformative sessions for yourself and your students.
In this Level 1 training, learn the art and skill of teaching restorative yoga via pre-recorded lectures, demonstrations, and classes that include:
- Introduction to the Nervous System and the Relaxation Response
- The physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of restorative yoga
- Props 101
- Mindfulness 101: Breath Work, BodyScan, Progressive Relaxation
- How to sequence and teach a restorative yoga class or private session
Designed for new and experienced yoga teachers as well as health professionals, including doctors, nurses, psychotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers, mental-health professionals, counselors, body workers, mind-body fitness instructors, health coaches, and others working in healing, helping, and teaching professions.
*You do NOT have to be a yoga teacher to take this training.
You will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion
- 6 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education for Registered Yoga Teachers (4 hours of recorded content + 2 hours LIVE interactive ZOOM workshop)
- Home Practice Workbook
- A private Facebook group for ongoing support and learning