Our next 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will begin September 1, 2020 and ends September 25, 2020.
This training will be held ONLINE. This is a 4-week course.
Livestream Session Schedule:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at NOON (AZ Time)
Join us from anywhere in the world.
This is an outline of the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training presented by Kristy Harvey, E-RYT of Wise Owl Wellness. This training will be presented online, using a variety of platforms: Facebook, Google Drive, and ZOOM webinars. In addition to the instructor led portion of the training, you will have homework assignments to complete on your own time.
Online Live Stream Sessions will be held at specific times that will be announced soon. They will be in MST time zone unless otherwise specified. If you are unable to attend any of the live stream sessions, recordings will be available for you to view as your schedule allows. All assignments and projects need to be completed and turned in to graduate.
This online format for the training allows for flexibility to complete your 200-Hour training over a time period that makes sense for your schedule.
Cost of the 200-Hour ONLINE Training: $1,700 (We accept cash, check, or credit/debit card.)
Payment: Payment in full is due by the training start date.
Payment Plans: Available upon request.
*Anatomy & Physiology
*Over 100 Asanas (Poses)
*Pranayama (Breath work)
*History, Philosophy, Lifestyle, & Ethics
*The Business of Yoga
You'll Learn to Teach:
*Vinyasa Flow Yoga
*A comprehensive training manual
*Free yoga classes with Kristy (via access to her online wellness studio with over 200 classes already available to choose from. New classes added daily.)
*Continuous support and education with our Private Facebook Group
*Lifetime access to the course presentations and videos of the modules to reference after graduating
Wise Owl School of Yoga Lesson Outline
Frequently Asked Questions
What Topics will we cover?
Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training covers all the topics that are required by Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga Techniques, Training and Practice (100 Hours)
- Pranayama (Breath Work), Asana (Poses), Mantras (Sounding), Meditation & Mindfulness
- Teaching Methodology (30 Hours)
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher, Different Yoga Styles, Language & Communication Skills, Sequencing and Props, Principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting, and Correcting, Group Dynamics, The Business of Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology (30 Hours)
- Human Physical Anatomy, Body Systems, Benefits & Contraindications of yoga poses, Healthy Movement Patterns
- Energy Anatomy, Doshas, Nadis, Meridians, Chakras
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (30 Hours)
- History of Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Introduction to Ayurveda, Karma, Teacher/Student Relationships, Building Community, Teaching Yoga as Service, Yoga Research
- Practicum (10 Hours)
what will i receive?
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Comprehensive Manual
- Free yoga classes with Kristy (via access to her online wellness studio with over 150 classes and tutorials)
- A Private Facebook Group to share ideas, ask questions, and stay connected with everyone who has taken classes with Wise Owl Wellness
- Access to recordings of all the learning modules for future reference
how much does the training cost?
The Wise Owl School of Yoga ONLINE 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification program costs $1,700. Wise Owl Wellness School of Yoga is committed to offering educational classes and certifications at a fair price with flexible payment options for every budget. We believe that the price of a training should not keep anyone away who wants to learn.
what are my payment options?
Once you submit your deposit of $400 to confirm your enrollment and reserve your spot in the next training, the remaining $1,300 can be paid in several different ways:
- Submit your remaining balance prior to the start date of the first session.
- Monthly payments of $130 can be made each for 10 months.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check, or credit card payments.
how do i enroll?
Registration for the next training will remain open until 48 hours before the start of the training. Our application process is quick and easy. You'll submit your deposit to reserve your spot in the training. The remaining balance will be paid in full prior to the first class date, or by selecting our flexible payment plan.
what if i need to cancel my enrollment?
Life happens. Things come up that are out of our control. If you enroll in a training and then find out that you will be unable to attend, notify us up to 7 days of the start date of the training, and you will receive a refund of any payments you have made, less the non-refundable deposit fee of $400. If you cancel less than 7 days prior to the start of the training, or after the training has started, there will be no refunds, but you may apply your credit toward a future training with Wise Owl Wellness.
how is the training structured?
The training will be presented using a number of ONLINE platforms: Facebook, Google Drive, and ZOOM webinars. You MUST have a Facebook account in order to access the training materials.
What if i have to miss a session?
In order to receive your certificate at the end of the training, you must complete ALL the sessions. However, if you must miss a live streaming session, recordings of each session will be available for you to review as your schedule allows.