Our next 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will begin February 8, 2020.
Training Dates are listed below. All sessions held in Tucson, AZ.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Section 1: Body
Section 2: Mind
Section 3: Spirit
This is an outline of the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training presented by Kristy Harvey, E-RYT of Wise Owl Wellness. In addition to the instructor led portion of each semester’s training, some additional non-contact hours are required each semester, meaning you will have homework assignments to complete on your own time.
Sessions are held from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM unless otherwise specified. If you are unable to attend any of the sessions, you’ll be able to make them up privately with the Lead Instructor at the rate of $25 per hour before the last day of each semester. All assignments and projects should be completed and turned in on time in order to graduate.
This semester format for the training allows for flexibility to complete your 200-Hour training over the period of 4 months.
This comprehensive 4-month training also offers a flexible payment plan to fit every budget.
Cost of the 200-Hour Training: $2,700 (We accept cash, check, or credit/debit card.)
Payment: Submit your non-refundable deposit of $400 that will reserve your spot in the next training. It will be applied toward the full tuition. The remaining balance of $2,300 is due 30 days after the first day of training.
Payment Plans: $230 per month for 10 months.
*Anatomy & Physiology
*Over 100 Asanas (Poses)
*Pranayama (Breath work)
*History, Philosophy, Lifestyle, & Ethics
*The Business of Yoga
You'll Learn to Teach:
*Vinyasa Flow Yoga
*A comprehensive training manual
*Free yoga classes with Kristy (in person and access to her online yoga studio with over 50 classes and tutorials.)
*Continuous support and education with our Private Facebook Group
*Lifetime access to the course presentations and videos of the modules to reference after graduating
*Opportunities to teach yoga in the community
Only 10 students will be accepted in our upcoming training. Ready to reserve your spot in our upcoming training? Scroll down to pay your deposit.
Remaining 2019 Training Dates
October 19 (MAKEUP DAY)
November 10 (GRADUATION AT 1pm)
Upcoming 2020 Training Dates
February 29-March 1
Kristy Harvey, E-RYT has over 12 years experience in teaching therapeutic dance, yoga, and meditation. She founded the Wise Owl School of Yoga in 2016 and has graduated 25 new yoga teachers into the world since then. Her passion is sharing the JOY of movement with others through dance and yoga.
Pay your deposit by December 10, 2019 and receive
$500 off the remainder of the training cost.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Deposit
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher with our 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Training.
This $400 deposit will secure your spot in the next semester of our 200-Hour Training.
This deposit is non-refundable, and will be applied towards the full tuition of the training. The remaining balance may be paid in full 30 days after the start of the training or by choosing our flexible payment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yoga Techniques, Training and Practice (100 Hours)
- Pranayama (Breath Work), Asana (Poses), Mantras (Sounding), Meditation & Mindfulness
- Teaching Methodology (30 Hours)
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher, Different Yoga Styles, Language & Communication Skills, Sequencing and Props, Principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting, and Correcting, Group Dynamics, The Business of Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology (30 Hours)
- Human Physical Anatomy, Body Systems, Benefits & Contraindications of yoga poses, Healthy Movement Patterns
- Energy Anatomy, Doshas, Nadis, Meridians, Chakras
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (30 Hours)
- History of Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Introduction to Ayurveda, Karma, Teacher/Student Relationships, Building Community, Teaching Yoga as Service, Yoga Research
- Practicum (10 Hours)
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification accredited through the Yoga Alliance
- Comprehensive Manual
- Free yoga classes with Kristy (in person and access to her online yoga studio with over 50 classes and tutorials)
- A Private Facebook Group to share ideas, ask questions, and stay connected with everyone who has taken classes with Wise Owl Wellness
- Access to recordings of all the learning modules for future reference
- Submit your remaining balance 30 days after the first class is held.
- Monthly payments of $230 can be made each for 10 months.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check, or credit card payments.
You may also pay for the entire training in full, at a reduced cost of $2,300. (Save $400!)