Our next 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will begin March 23, 2020.
This training will be held ONLINE. Join us from anywhere in the world.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
This is an outline of the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training presented by Kristy Harvey, E-RYT of Wise Owl Wellness. This training will be presented online, using a variety of platforms: Facebook, Google Drive, and ZOOM webinars. In addition to the instructor led portion of the training, you will have homework assignments to complete on your own time.
Online Live Stream Sessions will be held at specific times that will be announced soon. They will be in MST time zone unless otherwise specified. If you are unable to attend any of the live stream sessions, recordings will be available for you to view as your schedule allows. All assignments and projects need to be completed and turned in to graduate.
This online format for the training allows for flexibility to complete your 200-Hour training over a time period that makes sense for your schedule.
This comprehensive online training also offers a flexible payment plan to fit every budget.
Cost of the 200-Hour ONLINE Training: $1,700 (We accept cash, check, or credit/debit card.)
Payment: Submit your non-refundable deposit of $400 that will reserve your spot in the next training. It will be applied toward the full tuition. The remaining balance of $1,300 is due 30 days after the first day of training.
Payment Plans: $130 per month for 10 months.
*Anatomy & Physiology
*Over 100 Asanas (Poses)
*Pranayama (Breath work)
*History, Philosophy, Lifestyle, & Ethics
*The Business of Yoga
You'll Learn to Teach:
*Vinyasa Flow Yoga
*A comprehensive training manual
*Free yoga classes with Kristy (in person and access to her online yoga studio with over 50 classes and tutorials.)
*Continuous support and education with our Private Facebook Group
*Lifetime access to the course presentations and videos of the modules to reference after graduating
Ready to reserve your spot in our upcoming training? Scroll down to pay your deposit.
Wise Owl School of Yoga Lesson Outline
Pay your deposit by January 15, 2019 and receive
$500 off the remainder of the training cost.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Deposit
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher with our ONLINE 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
This $400 deposit will secure your spot in the next 200-Hour Training.
This deposit is non-refundable, and will be applied towards the full tuition of the training. The remaining balance may be paid in full 30 days after the start of the training or by choosing our flexible payment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yoga Techniques, Training and Practice (100 Hours)
- Pranayama (Breath Work), Asana (Poses), Mantras (Sounding), Meditation & Mindfulness
- Teaching Methodology (30 Hours)
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher, Different Yoga Styles, Language & Communication Skills, Sequencing and Props, Principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting, and Correcting, Group Dynamics, The Business of Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology (30 Hours)
- Human Physical Anatomy, Body Systems, Benefits & Contraindications of yoga poses, Healthy Movement Patterns
- Energy Anatomy, Doshas, Nadis, Meridians, Chakras
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (30 Hours)
- History of Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Introduction to Ayurveda, Karma, Teacher/Student Relationships, Building Community, Teaching Yoga as Service, Yoga Research
- Practicum (10 Hours)
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Comprehensive Manual
- Free yoga classes with Kristy (in person and access to her online yoga studio with over 50 classes and tutorials)
- A Private Facebook Group to share ideas, ask questions, and stay connected with everyone who has taken classes with Wise Owl Wellness
- Access to recordings of all the learning modules for future reference
- Submit your remaining balance 30 days after the first class is held.
- Monthly payments of $130 can be made each for 10 months.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check, or credit card payments.