Wise Owl Wellness is now offering a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training. With Self-Compassion as the central theme surrounding all the lessons of this comprehensive training, you will emerge a more centered version of yourself with new skills and knowledge to cultivate compassion all around you. If you are interested in deepening your yoga practice as a student or becoming a yoga teacher, this is the training for you!
Find us on www.yogaalliance.com!
What you will learn:
- Yoga Techniques, Training and Practice
- Pranayama, Asana, Mantras
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Teaching Methodology
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher, Different Yoga Styles, Language & Communication Skills
- Sequencing and Props, Principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting, and Correcting
- Group Dynamics, The Business of Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Human Physical Anatomy
- Body Systems
- Benefits & Contraindications of yoga poses
- Healthy Movement Patterns
- Energy Anatomy
- Doshas, Nadis, Chakras, Astrology
- Human Physical Anatomy
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- History of Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Introduction to Ayurveda, Karma
- Teacher/Student Relationships, Building Community, Teaching Yoga as Service
- Yoga Research
What You Will Receive:
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification accredited through the Yoga Alliance
- Comprehensive Manual
- Free yoga classes with Kristy (her class schedule will be announced at the first session)
- A Private Facebook Group to share ideas, ask questions, and stay connected with everyone who has taken classes with Wise Owl Wellness.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Wise Owl School of Yoga 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification program costs $2,450. That is broken down to $12.50 per credit hour. You'll find that this training costs about $1,000 less than most 200-Hour Teacher Trainings like it. That is because Wise Owl Wellness School of Yoga is committed to offering educational classes and certifications at a fair price with flexible payment options for every budget. We believe that the price of a training should not keep anyone away who wants to learn.
What Are the Payment Options?
You'll submit your deposit of $450 with your enrollment form. The remaining $2,000 can be paid in several different ways:
- Submit your remaining balance 30 days after the first class is held.
- For 10 month trainings, 10 payments of remaining balance after subtracting the $450 deposit.
- For 2 month trainings, 4 payments of remaining balance after subtracting the $450 deposit.
How Do I Enroll?
Each training is limited to 6 students. Registration for the next training will remain open until it is filled. Our application process is quick and easy. You'll submit your application form with your deposit of $450 to secure your spot in the training. The remaining balance will be paid in full 30 days after the first class date, or by selecting our flexible payment plan.
What If I Need to Cancel My Enrollment?
Life happens. Things come up that are out of our control. If you enroll in a training and then find out that you will be unable to attend, notify us up to 7 days of the start date of the training, and you will receive a refund of any payments you have made, less the non-refundable deposit fee of $450. If you cancel less than 7 days prior to the start of the training, or after the training has started, there will be no refunds, but you may apply your credit toward a future training with Wise Owl Wellness.
How Are the Trainings Structured?
For 10-Month Programs, classes are typically held one weekend a month on Saturdays & Sundays 9am - 4pm.
For the 2-Month Intensive, classes are held Mondays and Thursdays at 6-10 PM and some Saturdays 9am-4pm.
Training Dates: In order to receive your certificate at the end of the training, you must plan on attending ALL the sessions. However, if you must miss one session, there are makeup dates built into this training. Up to 5 hours of missed sessions may be completed through written assignments or outside yoga classes.
10 Month Training 2018-2019 Dates
2 Month Fall Intensive Training
Mondays and Thursdays 6pm - 10pm, 3 Saturdays 9am-4pm)
I'm ready to register! Hold my spot!
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Deposit
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher in just 10 months with our one-weekend a month program OR in just 2 months with our Intensive program!
This $450 deposit will secure your spot in the next 200-Hour Training.
This deposit is non-refundable, and will be applied towards the full tuition of the training. The remaining balance may be paid in full 30 days after the start of the training or by choosing our flexible payment plan.
Need to make a payment? Click here to send any amount.