Thai Bodywork Training and Certification
Thai Bodywork Training
- Level I: Supine Position - This workshop is for anyone who would like to learn how to give a 60 minute Thai Bodywork session in the Supine Position.
- Level II: Prone Position - This workshop is for anyone who would like to learn how to give a 60 minute Thai Bodywork session in the Prone Position.
Levels I and II cover the History of Thai Massage, Energy Anatomy (Sen Lines), Body Positioning for the Practitioner, Breathwork, Benefits and Contraindications, and over 50 Hands-On Techniques to cover the entire body in each position.
All trainings include:
- comprehensive manual and workbook
- access to online tutorials and training videos.
- Certification to provide Thai Bodywork sessions upon completion of the training.
- Continuing Education hours available for yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance.
Options available to take one or all workshops. Save money when you bundle workshops!