Thai Yoga Bodywork (Thai Massage)
Thai Massage or Thai Yoga Bodywork combines elements of massage, yoga, and acupressure. It works to clear blockages in your body by applying a healing touch to the affected pressure points. The technique of massage and stretching releases tension in the limbs and muscles promoting relief from pain and improvement in flexibility. Once these blockages are removed, energy will flow freely in your body. Energy that flows freely will improve ailments and increase your overall physical and mental health.
Thai Massage is an assisted stretching protocol that is done fully clothed. You arrive in loose comfortable clothing, preferably long pants, long sleeves, and socks. No oils or lotions are used during the session.
- The Owl's Nest (central Tucson - exact location given upon purchase)
- Northwest Medical Massage (205 W Giaconda Way, #115)
- Your home within 15 miles of central Tucson, AZ ($25 travel fee will be added)
- 1 - 4 times per month
Benefits of Regular Thai Massage:
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Improved circulation
- Better sleep
- Reduced pain
- Headache relief
- Stress reduction
- Eases anxiety
- Increases energy
- One package covers the entire household. Share with your spouse/partner, children over the age of 10, or other family members.
- You may gift 1 of your pre-paid sessions to someone who is not a family member or does not live in your household.
- Priority scheduling is available for clients who purchase packages. Book all of your pre-paid sessions up front. No penalty for rescheduling any appointments as long as you provide 24 hours notice of appointment change or cancellation.
- Sessions purchased as Packages do not expire.
- No refunds on packages. In the event that you no longer wish to receive Thai Bodywork sessions, you may transfer your remaining sessions to another person at no charge.
- Cancellation / No Show Policy: Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Less than 24 hour notice or No Show results in forfeit of one pre-paid session. If you have no remaining pre-paid sessions, you will be billed for 50% of the regular price for that session.
- Late Arrival: If you are late for your appointment, you will receive the remainder of your session time. If the therapist is late for your appointment, you will receive your full appointment time and a voucher for a free enhancement at your next appointment.